Recently, Girl’s Gotta Drink founder, Valerie Quintanilla, started a great campaign: Summer of Arneis, and challenges fellow bloggers to showcase their favorite food & wine pairings featuring our favorite white grape: Arneis.
Her recent posts features the grape – we recommend you give it a gander in preparation.
Game for the challenge? Ms. Quintanilla outlines the follow steps on how to answer.
- Give her a shout that you are in. Leave a message in comments on her post or email her directly by clicking here.
- Pick an Arneis food pairing and email her the title by June 9.
- Write a blog post that highlights your chosen recipe and wine. Add the code she will provide you (that’s why I need you to contact her) to the bottom with everyones’ post details.
- Hit publish by 7:00 am ET on June 13, 2015.
- Get social! After the posts go live check out each other’s Arneis food pairing adventures. Then, join for a one-hour Twitter chat at 11:00 am ET using the hashtag #winePW. She’ll send out social tidbits in advance.
We are ecstatic to join in this fun and really looking forward to seeing everyone’s great food pairing ideas!
Interested in what wines are available near you? Check out our US importer list.
Looking forward to tasting great wines with everyone there!