Summer upon us and that means it’s time for fresh fair and deliciously crisp wines. Luckily, we have our Roero Arneis to keep us cool and refreshed all season long.
As you may have heard, our friend over at Girl’s Gotta Drink hosted the first ever online chat featuring Arneis this past Saturday on June 13th. She asked all participants to provide a suggested pairing for Piedmonts favorite white variety and the recipes and pairings people developed were simply divine!
The hour-long chat was a great way to get to know Roero Arneis as well as new recipes. Here are the entries:
- Esplorando Arneis con #WinePW, Dracaena Wines
- A Summer Arneis Food Pairing: BBQ Chicken in a Citrus Butter Curry Sauce, GirlsGottaDrink
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara for #SummerOfArneis #WinePW, Curious Cuisiniere
- Kale Pesto Tortellini Paired with Arneis, Cooking Chat
- Shrimp and Fennel Risotto with Arneis, FoodWineClick
- Arneis through the Eyes of Malvira, Vino Travels
- Heritage Grain Risotto with Roero Arneis, Wine Pass
- Damilano Langhe Arneis Paired with Dungeness Crab and Pea Purée Crostini, Pull That Cork
- Maltagliati con Sugo dei Porri e Trotte alla Salvia, Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Italian Arneis Wine for #WinePW (yum – linguini and clam sauce!), A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer of Arneis on #WinePW, Rockin Red Blog
- Shrimp and Cheese Grits with Vietti Arneis, Enofylz Wine Blog
- Shrimp, Fennel, Fava Bean Pasta with Vietti Arneis, Tasting Pour
Hungry for more information? Check out the #Winepw hashtag on Twitter and see the whole chat – and the continued conversation throughout the week!
So stay cool this summer and eat well with one of these delicious recipes and a bottle of Roero Arneis, of course!