A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine
It’s summertime and that means it’s time for al fresco dining with delicious wines!
What better pairing than the classic Alba Carne Cruda with a refreshing glass of Roero Arneis? Follow the recipe below for an authentic, Piemontese experience no matter what area of the world you are.
- 1.1 lbs of raw, fresh veal
- 2 lemons
- 1 garlic clove
- 7 oz. Caesars mushrooms or 3.5oz truffles (optional)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Finely chop the veal
- Stir in olive oil and lemon juice
- Crush the garlic and season meat with the garlic, salt, and pepper
- Mix all together by hand
- Spread on plate and topped with mushrooms, if desired
- Serve immediately with fresh, Italian bread
- Pour the Roero Arneis DOCG into your glass