The Roero Consorzio proudly announces that over 30 of its member wineries will present at this year’s VinItaly International Wine Fair April 10-13, offering attendees the chance to taste many examples of the region’s top wines in one place.
“We are delighted to hold this many positions at the fair this year,” said President of the Roero Consorzio, Francesco Monchiero, “this further affirms the region’s place as one of the world’s top regions for Nebbiolo and the top region for Arneis.”
It is recommended that attendees of the VinItaly Wine Fair secure individual appointments with each winery that wish to taste with to ensure time and space is available.
The wineries can be found at the following positions:
- Almondo Giovanni Hall 10 Stand E2
- Antica Cascina dei Conti Del Roero Hall D Stand C2
- Battaglino Fabrizio Hall 10 Stand D3-4.3
- Cantina Del Nebbiolo Hall 10 Stand N2.
- Cantina Marsaglia Hall 10 Piemonte Stand N3
- Careglio Hall 10 Piemonte, E 3
- Cascina Carossa Hall 10 (Piedmont) The G1 Stand.
- Cascina Chicco Hall 10 Stand E2
- Cascina Val Del Prete Vinitaly, Hall 10 Stand G1.
- Cornerea Hall 10 (Piedmont) Stand M2
- Davide Chiesa Hall 10 Stand 12.6
- Demarie: Hall 8 Stand G2 With CTG Group.
- Filippo Gallino Di Gallino Gianni Hall 10 Piemonte Stand O2
- Franco Casetta Hall 10 Stand 13
- Malvira Hall 10 Stand A2
- Marco Porello Cuzziol Grandi Vini Hall 7 Stand B5
- Marco Porello Hall 7 Stand B4-B6
- Massuco Hall 10 Stand P2
- Matteo Correggia Hall 10 Stand E2
- Monchiero Carbone Hall 7 Stand D11
- Moretti Hall 10 Stand E4-12.12
- Negro Angelo E Figli Azienda Agricole Hall 10 Stand F3
- Nota Giuliano Hall 10 Stand E4 Desk 15.4
- Pace Hall 10 Stand D4
- Pelassa Hall 10 E4 Stand 15.3
- Pescaja Hall 10 Stand O2
- Società Agricola Dosio Vigneti Srl Hall 10, Stand H3, Desk 5.10
- Taliano Michele Hall 10 Stand H2
- Tenuta Carretta Hall 10 Stand E4
- Tibaldi Hall 10 Stand 16.2
- Vite Colte in the Hall 7 Stand E6
Attendees are asked to contact the wineries directly or through Constance Chamberlain of Wine & Co. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact information for all wineries is available on http://www.consorziodelroero.it/en/.
“We look forward to a busy and successful wine fair for all of the Roero exhibitors,” continued Monchiero, “and to sharing our wines with friends and colleagues both new and old.”
About the Consorzio Tutela Roero:
The Consorzio Tutela Roero was officially created in 2013 and encompasses all winemakers, grape growers, and other members involved in the winemaking process of the region. The region of Roero was named a DOC region in 1985 and a DOCG region in 2005 for its red wines Roero and Roero Riserva, its white wine Roero Arneis, and its sparkling wine Roero Arneis Spumante.